To view statistics about email campaigns, click Statistics in the navigation bar, then click Email campaign statistics.
Note: This screen displays information about only the campaigns you have already sent out.
This screen shows an overview of your email campaigns, and some basic statistics about each. You can:
- View a campaign’s detailed statistics. These include statistics about the number of opened emails, links, bounced emails, unsubscribed contacts, and forwarded emails.
- Export a campaign’s statistics to a CSV (Comma‐Separated Value) file.
- Print a campaign’s statistics.
- Delete a campaign’s statistics from Interspire Email Marketer. The statistics cannot be retrieved.
Choose an action
- Select one or more email campaigns, select an option from the list and click Go to perform the selected action.
- Select a box belonging to an email campaign before choosing an option from the Choose an action list.
- Select the box at the top of the column to select all campaigns.
Email campaign name
This displays the name of the email campaign.
List name This displays the name of the list with which this email campaign is associated.
This displays the date and time at which the campaign started sending.
This displays the date and time at which the campaign completed sending.
Recipients This displays the number of contacts to whom the email campaign was sent.
This displays the number of contacts who subsequently unsubscribed
from the contact list using the link in the email.
This displays the number of emails sent in this campaign which could not
- Click View to see detailed statistics about the campaign.
- Click Export to save a campaign’s statistics as a CSV (Comma‐ Separated Value) file.
- Click Print to select the campaign’s statistics you want to print, view a preview of the printed document, and send the print job to your printer.
- Click Delete to remove a campaign’s statistics from Interspire Email Marketer. The statistics cannot be retrieved.