The core idea that stands behind having a ‘Corporate Identity’ is to reflect the image, aims and values of your business as a whole through all what your company does, owns, and produces.
At EgyProTech, we work hard to connect the customers with your brand. When a customer buys or uses one of your products or services, we make them feel like partners in your brand. This way, we create a customer loyalty and successful branding. We realize that this emotional connection shall make them feel like it is their brand.
Take advantage of EgyProTech’s talented and creative team. As a result of our firm work to serve you , your company shall look exactly like what you have always dreamed of!
- Initially, we start with the research. It’s important to know who your competitors are especially when branding a new company or product. At EgyProTech, we conduct a complete “Brand Analysis” of your competitors. Owing to focusing on your fiercest competitors and performing a complete analysis for their brands, we ensure that your company will rise up with flying colors literally.
- The Competitors’ Color Wheel: Once we determine your competitors, we visualize what colors your competitors use to their brands utilizing ‘The Color Wheel’. Unquestionably, it is essential to brand yourself outside your competitors’ color spectrum. At EgyProTech, we make sure that our clients set the trends, not follow them. ingful and fall in line with your company vision.
- Selecting Your Colors: At this phase, the core of your brand shall be formed after your options have been determined. We do not only recommend the colors that look beautiful, but also they should be meaningful and fall in line with your company’s vision.
- Crafting Your Iconic Logo: A logo is an icon for the entire identity and brand. It should be memorable, clean and beautiful. Now, once the fundamental colors have been carefully selected, our designers will consolidate them into a logo that represents your brand.
- At this phase, the core of your brand shall be formed after your options have been determined. We do not only recommend the colors that look beautiful, but also they should be meaningful and fall in line with your company’s vision.
Remember this is just the beginning...